Friday, July 13, 2012

I'm OK ....


I'm OK....
Since being diagnosed with Bladder Cancer on April 4th I have traveled to MMMC/ The James at least once a week, many times twice and on one occasion I made 3 trips to Columbus, Ohio in a week. 
2 weeks ago I completed my last cycle of chemo, and last week I went for hydration on Tuesday. This week I have no appointments. No chemo, blood draw, hydration, DR visits, CT Scan, X-ray, MRI, EKG... Nothing. I have said that I should probably call down there just to let them know I'm OK. I still may do that.
Chemo is only part of the journey, and having this week off has been good. Monday it's back to MMMC/The James for a CT Scan, blood draw, MRI and visit with the Oncologist. The following week I go for a pre-op assessment, followed by surgery on Aug, 3rd. 
For now I've got to find a pic to go with this post, look for more later.
R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home