Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Bubble off plumb...


Another day is near its end and although I feel a kind of off I do feel better than I did on this day of cycle one.  I think one thing that helped was having family around, my youngest  nephew came by and mowed the yard, my brother called a couple to talk and make sure I was doing ok. My sister was here, we cut up a couple melons and talked. I think we ate most of the watermelon. My oldest nephews wife Angi came by with some fresh cucumbers and a big bowl of macaroni salad made just how i like it. In the middle of this another friend Connie called and offered to drive probably 30 miles to mow my yard, but my nephew had already comitted.
We grilled some brats,had a good lunch along with some strawberry shortcake.  My youngest  nephew finished off the afternoon with haircuts.  The original plan was for Angi to even things out from my work last night.  My nephew did not have hair in the right places to join me in a mohawk but he did join me in getting the shave today. 
After everyone left I layed down for a nap, I woke up to find a note from my oldest nephew on my laptop. He has a key to the door and had stopped by to check on me.  Said I was out and he was gonna let me rest. 
It has been a long day and I think I'm gonna play a little guitar and try to get some sleep sometime tonight.
R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home