Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Closing time ...Again.


"Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings' end."
That other beginnings' end is chemotherapy. On Monday July 16 I made a trip to MMMC/ the James  (Martha Morehouse Medical Center). The day included a CT Scan, some blood drawn, an MRI and finally a visit with my Oncologist.  

The blood work looked good, all of my numbers were up, the CT Scan and MRI showed nothing. 

The DR. Scheduled another appointment for 8 weeks later, 6 weeks after surgery to remove my bladder - the "new beginning" after the "other beginnings' end."
So what does this new beginning entail? For starters a trip to MMMC for a pre-op assessment, followed by surgery at the James Cancer Center to remove my bladder and reconstruct using my intestines. after surgery comes more time off for recovery, trips to MMMC for follow up and depending on how things go I will be back to work around the first of October. 

Things will not get back to normal when I do return to work, but rather a new normal.  Check back often or click  "follow" to keep up with whats going on. 

RS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home