Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Oh Boy !




I have Cancer. There I said it - or at least typed it.  It's been a long time since I've posted on this Blog and I'm gonna try to get back into it. 
While having a cystoscopy performed in March of 2012 I heard the DR. utter two words. "Oh boy"  I'm not sure but my guess is in my mind I said "oh shit"!  The DR. told me about the tumors and was ready to do surgery the next day. Thanks to the hoops of our healthcare system the surgery was done 3 days later on a Friday.  
I was sent home with a catheter and returned the following Wednesday to have the catheter removed and hear the DR. say the word "cancer." The benefit of this was it got to the point and I did not have to ask what malignant or benign meant - always got the two confused. 
I have no idea what I will share as I try to get back into the habit of blogging.  It may be something going through my mind, how I'm feeling or totally off the wall.  All I can suggest is check back or subscribe and find out.
R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home