Saturday, January 29, 2011

Bucket list my Bucket....


I'd been skiing several times in my life, enough that I had control but not so much that I needed to go to someplace major to find a challenge. Then came the X Games and the Dew Tour and like many I'd always wanted to try snowboarding, so that's what I did last night.

I met some friends at Mad River Mountain, paid my $$, got my snowboard and headed for the free beginners lesson. Snow boarding is nothing like skiing, I felt like I should have put out a tip jar to get something for providing the entertainment. Four and a half hours later I left the slopes, tired, aching, and wanting to meet the person who coined the term "bucket list" alone in a dark alley. I felt kind of ripped off because I paid for a lift ticket that I realty did not need, but when I left I was able to go down the hill, turn left, right and stop.
If you read the title for this post you may guess which part of my body hurts most :)


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home