Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Family.....

If. Many years ago someone told me that was the "middle word in life", something I've found to be very true. It was two years ago yesterday my mom passed away and in the midst of everything else the past few days mom was on my mind. Not in a depressing way but more in a way that just kind of had me reflecting on life.

Part of me feels like I could almost write a book about my mom, part of me has no idea where to start. If may be the middle word in life, but the main thing I was reminded of again at the hospital and going through everything associated with moms passing is that family is the glue that keeps it all together when life falls apart and it seems all you have is "If"

Thank God for family and many thanks to my family for being there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home