Saturday, October 30, 2010

Times they are a changin'.....


I'm not turning 50 today like my cousin Chuck, - I've got just over 5 months until I do, but for sometime now I've been thinking about retirement homes
. I'd like to retire when I'm 55 and I'd like my retirement home to be on wheels. I figure if I got a motor home I could travel and when I ran out of gas I could just park at a WalMart until next months check comes in.

So what does that have to do with this pic? Downsizing. If you are gonna motorhome you can't have a lot of stuff. We've all got those things that we never use but just can't throw it away. So I"ve decided that I would take pictures of things I was throwing away and share about them here.

So what is this? Its an external USB modem, something many have never heard. I used it with my Macbook pro when I still used a dial up connection. We've gone from dial up to high speed and finaally wireless - now I just open up the laptop turn it on and I'm on the web. No cables, no finding phone numbers, it just sort of haappens. No laptop? No problem because you've probably got a Blackberry or something similar, and if you are really luck you can afford ATT and have an iphone.

Times they are a changing.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home