Tuesday, May 13, 2008

5:15 to someplace else...


We've all lost that piece of paper that we just had to have right?  I was looking for one yesterday and in the process I found the rough draft of the booklet for a 4 song CD I'd started several years ago.  I actually finished it except for the final mixdown.  The disc is called "Common Pleas"

I'm dealing with some issues in life that tend to make me really tired so when I get off of work I usually take a nap.  I had plans to meet another Pastor tonight but he was sick and had to cancel.  I woke up at 5:15 and decided to go someplace else tonight, that place turned out to be the recording studio.  

Now the question is will "5:15 to someplace else ... "  be a song or a complete new project?  Tune in next time and find out @ Life is Just a One Night Stand

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home