Tuesday, April 8, 2008

$31.88

Was a pretty busy weekend of doing nothing it seemed.  As I ran around I noticed gas was down to $3.13 a gallon, part of me thought I should grab it before it went up and part of me just wanted to get home and get to bed.  I finished all of my running and I drove by one last gas station with $3.13 on the sign and went on home. 

Monday morning I got up and went to work suprisingly the price was the same but I'm not a morning person and get to work right on time.  I  knew I had to go to the city for a meeting and would have no choice but to buy gas.  I stopped at the last gas station and the sign said $3.07.  I was happy, no more than that, I felt like I'd won the lottery.  But wait there's more!  (Imagine hearing this in my infomercial announcer voice) Like many places, this station has their customer card and it was good for another 3 cents a gallon off.  Talk about a blessing!  If you know me you know what an important part of my life the occasional road trip is  gas this cheap  is truly a blessing. 

So by now you may have figured out $31.88 is how much it cost to fill up, I did not worry about looking poor, actually it was a serious fill up because there was not room for another drop in the tank.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home