Monday, May 26, 2008

Miracle....

Penny for your thoughts now baby,
 looks like the weight of the worlds on your shoulders now.
I know you think you're going crazy, 
just when you thought everything's gonna work itself out
They drive you right back down.

It has been the longest 4 day weekend of my life.  I've been to war, seen people die,seen and smelled burnt bodies among the many other good and bad experiences of life. Nothing compares to seeing my mom in the hospital not knowing what may or may not happen.  I feel like the weight of the world is truly on my shoulders like it has never been before.  I also know without a doubt that my Savior the Lord Jesus Christ is here and in control.  Nothing else matters.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Praying for you!!!

May 27, 2008 at 7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home