Sunday, January 23, 2022

Been a long time .....



 My mind wanders a lot, sometimes a song will bring to mind an event that that had occurred in my life and other times an event will bring to mind a song. You may have noticed I have no Blog  entries since July of 2013, This brings to mind a scene in the movie Crossroads  where one of the main actors simply says “It’s been a long time Willie Brown.”

It’s not only been a long time since my last entry it has been a very long hard road, thanks to the big “C”, cancer. There have been an assortment of good times to go along with the not so good. 



One thing I enjoy doing and get to do often is basically sit and watch the water go by.  I usually find myself doing this in downtown Port Clinton, where the Portage River takes you onto Lake Erie. Usually this involved food Subway, Wendys, a pack lunch from home, or maybe walleye from Jolly Rogers seafood. A couple times I took my laptop and did a FaceBook live since they had free WiFi, and finally on occasion I would take my dog Kain.  I’ve often thought that much of Jesus’ ministry involved water. His first miracle was turning water into  wine, often He was near a body of water when sharing the Gospel;He walked on the water;Jonah and the whale;Noah and the ark etc… So this is just the start of catching you up on where I'm at on what has been a long journey fighting cancer.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home