Tuesday, March 31, 2009

If i say.....

.... Christine Aguilera, you'd say .....
As I pulled into my parking space a song by Christine came on the radio, "Beautiful" and I pondered the words as I usually do, and the thought came to me.  when you hear Christine you usually think of one of two songs "Beautiful" which is kind of like a touchy feely feel good about me song, if that makes sense or "Lady Marmalade"  from the Moulon Rouge soundtrack, where the "Five Divas" give Patty Labelle a run for her money and the driving bass guitar leaves everyone in the smoke.  Its kind of late and I need to get to bed, but I'd just encourage you to click the link and read the lyrics, something interesting to think about. I'm not sure if it worked but I also tried copy and paste.  Be Blessed and enjoy.






1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I love that song!!! Why...you might ask??? Because I've been there! I've let words tear me down, and I've believed what was said. I also lost sight of who & what I am in God's sight. When I first heard this song, it reminded me so much of myself & what I've had to do. Sometimes...it's just a matter of a personal pep talk.

"I am beautiful no matter what they say. Words can't bring me down."

I also really like the part in the bridge that says:

"We're the song inside hte tune full of beautiful mistakes, and everywhere we go the sun will always shine."

Thanks for sharing this, Ralph!!!

April 1, 2009 at 12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home