Saturday, April 4, 2009

Another Saturday night.....

As always life is interesting, after working most of the day getting ready for Palm Sunday services at church tomorrow I decided to make a run to the city mostly just to be driving somewhere.  Actually I probably spent equal amounts of time working and sleeping but you do what you got to.

Saturday nights are good because there are so many oldies shows to pick from and if you follow me down the road you can tell when there is some good music on, the music is as loud as it will go, my head is bopping while I play my air drums and sing along.

I discovered another interesting thing a couple weeks ago, talk radio, specifically Savage Nation, the man Michael Savage is definitly a conservative talk show host and is not afraid to tell what he  thinks.  I'm off for now, Be Blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home