Sunday, August 17, 2008

The hard part is over....




Can't begin to tell you how many times we've said this throughout this project, yesterday (Saturday) the guy from Mansfield Ohio showed up wit the concrete pumper looked around and basically said our forms would not work, he did give us some help and very good direction on how to make them work, I know because it has ben just over 24 hours and non of the wall have collapsed.  

I have told friends in the past that "God is in the business of Blessing Ralph" and God has been very busy from the start of all of this. Right now I'm especially gretaful for th e Blessing of my nephew, his wife and son who have been truly the key to all of this from the star.    Call me uncle Ralphie all you wan't -- No Charge.

Above are  pictures of the concrete pumper and some of the poured concrete.  Also an older one of Tom running the back hoe.


1 Comments:

Blogger Robbie Iobst said...

Wow! What a lot of work - Good job you guys! And Ralph, I am going to officially steal a phrase from you. I love this - "God is in the business of blessing Robbie!" Thank you brother!

August 18, 2008 at 2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home