Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Me on my motorcycle ...









Some of you know I was kind of thinking about a  motorcycle this summer, that was before the basement wall caved in and everything else that could happen did.   The basement wall has been repaired and last Friday we put the railing on the new porch and built new steps.  Needles to say this used up a lot of time and funds and the motorcycle is not going to happen this summer.  One of the pics is me on the porch swing, one thing I insisted on, its a great place to just relax.  I'm not sure if you can see but the roof is a white tin roof, another thing I insisted on, I've always wanted a house with a tin roof and figured this may be my only chance to come close.  I'm off for now but hope to get back into regular posting.



3 Comments:

Blogger bunny said...

I am so glad you clarified, i was starting to wonder if in ohio a porch swing was referred to as a motorcycle!
congrats on the swing and the tin roof!

October 14, 2008 at 7:22 PM  
Blogger Robbie Iobst said...

Yay! I am glad you're back on the blogosphere, Ralph. I love the porch swing. We have one and it is a necessity! :0) You can get a motorcycle next year; sounds like your priorities are straight!

October 16, 2008 at 11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I can make ya a CD of my bike idling and then running down the road for ya. That way, while you're " just a swingin' " and catchin' a breeze you can play the CD, close your eyes and pretend. :-) Why, I'll even sit on the other side of the porch and pitch bugs at ya, just to make it more authentic! Hey, just tryin' to be a good Cuz'n and help ya out. :-D potato -potato -potato .......

October 16, 2008 at 8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home